When you’re planning any kind of party, no matter the size, location, theme or occasion certain details must be addressed. The following list will make your party planning process considerably easier. These 10 party tips will lighten your load and have your guests cheering for more. Happy Planning!
1. Freeze fruit to chill your favorite beverage. Fruit will not only add flavor to water or wine, but will also keep your beverage of choice cool without watering it down. Bottoms up!
2. Use food as a container to serve other food. This technique is most often seen on fruit and veggie trays, but is an easy way to dress up your buffet. This is the perfect place for your favorite dip.
3. Make it clean up easy with baskets lined and labeled for trash and recyclables. The baskets look nicer than regular trash cans and you won’t be sorting through the mess after the guests go home.
4. When using extra power sources and extension cords for an outdoor event, make sure to protect the intersection of all your cords by cutting holes in simple disposable containers. This simple step will prevent guests and their vehicles from shutting down the fun unexpectedly.
5. When partying outside, don’t forget the sunscreen and bug spray stops. Nothing can kill the fun faster than bug bites and sunburns.
6. Glow in the dark everything! If something is fun during the day, it’s even more fun in the dark where it glows. This can be fun for kids and adults alike and the products are great on the party budget as well!
7. Use what’s on hand in a new way. Your guests will be so impressed when you have taken ordinary household or office items and used them in a new way to accommodate your party’s theme of choice. Get creative!
8. Light it up! Nothing changes the mood more effectively than lighting. Whether you hire pros to create a custom monogram to be highlighted at your wedding reception, or you simply use Christmas lights across your fence to create a romantic effect to your backyard garden party, lightening can make or break your party.
9. Make sure your food is easy to eat. All the beautiful displays that can be imagined when entertaining food can underwhelm when guests don’t have an accessible way to eat it. Try to remember the logistics of your event when planning the menu. For example, don’t serve steak when guests have nowhere to sit down with a knife and fork. Finger foods without messy sauces are always crowd pleasers at parties.
10. Last but not least, don’t forget about the kiddos when planning your next party. In most cases, you can count on kids being among your guests, so don’t leave them out. Even if your main focus of the party is an adult centered event, keeping the kids occupied will insure success. A Kid Zone is the perfect way to keep the integrity of the main theme of your party still intact.
AS you can see, these party tips can be lifesavers for your future successful party planning adventures. Have Fun!
It’s here! Kids are back in school. Backyards and neighborhood pools are quiet once again, and soccer fields and playgrounds will be buzzing with activity each afternoon. What better time to get your neighbors together and kick off the school year right than now? Deb’s Party Rentals can help you throw a back to school bash that your crew will be talking about all year long.
If you have lots of young kids in your neighborhood, Deb’s can help you plan both adult and kid-friendly activities that will be sure to please the whole family. Inflatable rentals are always a big hit with the kids and will provide hours of entertainment. Rented tents and chairs that are already preset will go a long way in relieving the pressure on you to host everyone inside your house and/or borrow mis-matched seating from your invited guests. You’ll then be able to host with ease in the backyard Deb’s has transformed into a ready-made party space.
However, you might only have the middle and high school busses trapsing through your neighborhood these days as all the kiddos have grown up. Families with older children enjoy a carnival style party where they can compete against one another for bragging rights. A carnival style party complete with rented game booths and rides from Deb’s Party Rentals is also a great way to raise money for your local schools. Neighborhood guests could either pay admission as a donation to the local school, or could use rented attractions, like a dunking booth as a fundraiser to support the school of their choice.
As you can see, hosting a backyard back to school bash can be simple when you ask the helpful professionals at Deb’s Party Rentals to do the heavy lifting. Call Today!